Kuldhara Group is a conglomerate of 4 organizations spread across banking and development sectors, in the states of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
Its organizations- Arth Micro Finance and Kuldhra Credit Co-operative Society are Non Banking Finance Companies, facilitating credit linkages and capital accumulation, providing loans at preferential rates and insurance, with an aim to reduce poverty in middle-income and creditworthy urban and suburban masses.
Indian Institute of Rural Development is focused on development, in fields such as human development (e.g. education, health), agriculture and rural development (e.g. irrigation, rural services) and infrastructure development (e.g. check dams, anicuts, low cost houses, schools).
Kuldhara Foundation is the capacity development organization of the Kuldhara group, providing learning and other capacity-building programs to its members.
Spread across 31 branches with a staff of about 450 professionals, Kuldhara has connected research, experience, creativity and alternate thinking, to demonstrate new ways of development through empowering business and has impacted more than 2 lakh people.
Envision a development led community platform that believes in equal opportunities for individuals- social, economic and developmental- to live a fuller, better and meaningful life- with values and dignity.
- Nurture the hidden talents and potentials in the individual and the community so that they become self reliant
- Assist in creating right infrastructure, both individual and community
- Create equal opportunities for all stakeholders, for equal and all rounded development, and to progressively scale up and become self dependent
- Connect, through our network, the needy to the privileged sections of the society to provide safe, affordable access to capital
- Create awareness about ecological and environmental responsibilities so as to make their surroundings a better place to live in
- Act as a catalyst in efficient linkages between the policy makers and the beneficiaries, so that there is sustained growth- both horizontal and vertical
- Provide financial assistance, social security measures and other essential services to its underprivileged members
- Provide opportunity of fellowship and to meet each other from time to time and to develop thoughts, disseminate and share views, so as to give a sense of co-operational involvement and recognition in society so as to feel more attached
- Support, improve & develop the economic, financial & social status of the members by equipping & empowering them by all available means on a self-sustainable basis
- Work towards capacity-building of the stakeholders by providing opportunity of training, developing skills and other orientation program
- Work for social and economic upliftment with special focus on the women
- Approach communities from various directions simultaneously and implement a holistic and integrated community development program with interconnected sectors
- Invest in education, training, coaching and capacity building
- Provide micro finance for enterprise and job creation with the focus to alleviate poverty and empower weaker sections of the society
- Undertake health care activities to improve the health and well being of people
- Upgrade upon the sanitation services, for improved health and sanitation through community participation
- Protect environment via watershed projects and solid waste management activities
- Create a conducive environment for policy making and implementation, by bringing together government and other concerned agencies for successful and persistent growth of stakeholders